Top 3 Recommended Bedok Money Lenders
At SG Top Choice, we find compare and recommend the best businesses and services in Singapore. Here are the top 3 recommended Bedok Money Lenders.
Only licensed money lenders who are reputable are listed here.
License Number: 82/2021
Lending Bee has 4 locations in Singapore including Yishun, Orchard, Jurong East and Bedok. They are one of a few money lenders in Singapore who are piloting towards alternate business models of money lending, in providing digital money lending. They are also certified by the Singapore Fintech Association. (SFA)
Lending Bee also allows longer repayment periods. Easy loan eligibility, and free cancellation. This gives customers peace of mind when borrowing from them. As one of our selected top Bedok money lenders, they are recommended due to their professionalism and are known in the industry.
Cash Mart Pte Ltd
License Number: 182 / 2019
Cash Mart has been in the market since 1969, with over 53 years of experience in the market. Therefore if you are looking for a company that has a long-standing track record of good reputation, look no further. This vast experience in the industry also means that they are able to help you craft out the best repayment plan. They also offer innovative and flexible loan options. For these reasons, they are one of our recommended top 3 Best Bedok money lenders.
Fong Chin Capital Pte Ltd
License Number: 108 / 2020
|Submit Enquiry Here||Bedok North Street 2, #01-42 Block 129 near Bedok Town Centre, Singapore 460129|
Established for more than 10 years, Fong Chin Capital is one of the top 3 best money lenders in Bedok we recommend. Quick loan approvals is one of their main advantages. This is great for people who encounter unforeseen circumstances and are unable to get loans from banks.
They also adhere to strict PDPA guidelines, giving customers 100% privacy. Their loan process is simple too, so no complicated paperwork. No long and tedious hassle of back and forth. Simply submit your application, once loan is approved, you get your cash quickly. For these reasons, they are one of our best Bedok money lenders that we recommend.
Things to keep in mind while dealing with a licensed money lender in Singapore
You need money and you have found a licensed money lender in Singapore. You have made all the required arrangements. You are all set to borrow the money. But suddenly you realize that your moneylender isn’t following the guidelines. Often people ignore such behaviors. But let us tell you that Minlaw has issued guidelines to ensure the right treatment of the borrower by the licensed money lender in Singapore.
Guidelines for a licensed money lender in Singapore
A licensed money lender who is not following all the given guidelines can be put under legal marking. The violation of these guidelines can be threatening for the rights of borrowers. Let us tell you all the given guidelines that a licensed money lender needs to follow while dealing with a borrower.
- The licensed money lender can’t use any kind of abusive language with the borrower. Any kind of threatening behavior is also out of context while dealing with a borrower. If you are facing an abusive or threatening act from any moneylender then as a borrower you have all rights to complain. This is to ensure the dignity of the borrower along with safeguarding basic human rights.
- The licensed money lender in Singapore can’t ask for your Singapass ID or password. It doesn’t fall under his reach of work. If a moneylender is asking for your password or ID then you are probably dealing with a loan shark or a fraud. So make sure to come out of the process immediately while putting the illegal act on notice of systems.
- According to Minlaw, the licensed money lender Singapore needs to return all the identity-related documents and NRIC to you. If any of your documents haven’t been returned by the moneylender then it is a violation of the laws. All your documents like ATM card, passport, work permit, ID, driver’s license, etc. need to be returned after completion of the loan contract.
- Your moneylender can’t ask for your signature on an unnamed document, blank document, or partially prepared Note of Contract. Asking for such legalities can be a sign that you are dealing with a fraud or scammer.
- When you borrow a loan from a moneylender, you receive a copy of your loan contract or a Note of the Contract. If a money lender hasn’t provided you with it then you have all rights to ask for it. Never deal with the moneylender without discussing all the points and terms of the Note of Contract.
- The process of granting the loan has a specific mechanism that needs to be followed like your loan needs to be approved by the money lender on phone or SMS. Do not forget to take confirmation during the process of loan sanctioning.
- After approval of the loan, the borrower gets all the principal amount. If your money lender hasn’t given you all the amount without any valid cause, then it is a violation of laws.